Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Health Care and Biotech
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
- logo should be serious, be seen as an expert brand, and call attention to itself
- weight loss
- health and wellness
- logo represents guaranteed weight loss with doctor help along with dieting, exercise, support, and following a program
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
- no flying abstract people please
- no leaves or spirals for health and wellness (business is not eco or alternative medicine)
- image and text is great
- text / wordmark only cold also be great
- something clean, simple, and clever
- I would like to see something that suggests weight loss, something that perhaps shows progression, or something that is suggestive of the exams / test machines and metabolism studies that are done.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
We need eps files - illustrator CS4 as final files.
We are looking for something serious, progressive.
I will need to know the name of the font you used in the final logo.
No Files Added