Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
The Seller Door
What is your industry?
Food and Beverage
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
We are a cafe/store who show case high quality South Australian small batch producers, in a popular seaside location. Our concept is that we are the 'seller' of small batch brands.
Some of our products sold in store and within the cafe include local coffee blends, organic gelato, raw desserts, healthy salads, smoothies, cold pressed juices, 'picnic basket' goods such as cheeses, meats, crackers, dips, local wine, pasta etc.
Our logo should express to customers that we:
1. sell high quality products in a 'market style' cafe/store
2. support local small batch sellers
3. sell fresh, healthy, tasty goods
When looking at our logo we want customers to get a sense of our high quality, emphasis of support for local producers, 'market style' store, and cultivation of a healthy lifestyle and well being.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
We would like to incorporate an image and text.
The image needs to be an outline of an old, wooden rustic door - with the words of our logo printed on the image 'The Seller Door'. Underneath the door we like the idea of a tag line to read something like 'Promoting SA small batch producers'.
In terms of logo style - we are wanting something simple, catchy, classy, rustic and to give a healthy vibe. We like black and white logos, minimalistic, clean, fresh and crisp. The only use of colour we may consider would be the use of a blue/green (as seen in files uploaded).
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
In the files section I have added various things to help you.
- 'Opportunity at the seller door' file which gives you an idea of our image, who we are, our style and flavour.
- 'Door mascot in store' & 'Door mascot in store 2'- these are photos taken of the real wooden, rustic door we will have in our shop. We will use this as a feature in the store and paint our business name on this. We would like the image of the door to be similar to the real life door we have in store.
- 'Logo ideas 1' - here are some drawings we have done. We aren't sure we want to use the map outline of South Australia anymore, though like the idea of the wooden door outline. We were also playing with a different tag line in these drawings.
- 'Logo ideas 2' - this is a drawing of our basic logo concept with the door, business name and tag line along bottom.
- 'Eg of font' - we like this font used.
- 'Eg of font and graphic' - I like this font and the idea of using the circle around the text.
- 'Eg of font and use of line style' - I like the use of the lines in this logo. I can imagine this may look good as an outline over the image of the wooden door.
- 'Eg of colour use' & 'Eg of colour use 2'- here are some examples of the blue/green shade of colour we like and may consider to use in the logo.
No Files Added