Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Consulting and Professional Services
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
- Preservation / Renewal
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
We would like a cursive lettering of our company name (Texoma Classics) arranged in a creative shape, such as a classic car (most preferably a 60's-70's era muscle car).
The company name must be clearly legible in the logo design.
The logo must be primarily red with accents of black and sparing white space.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
A logo we like, although an exact copy would be undesirable: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/e...
No Files Added