Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
word mark, pictoral mark or emblem. Please see attached logo examples...
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
3 initial pointers:
1. We feel it's important to fully integrate the online and offline activities. That's why we are adding the .nl to all communication and the store logo as well. The logo should include the .nl but not have an overly 'web 2.0' look, rather be classic and invoke feelings of trust.
2. We are looking for something a lot better than the current logo you can see on kunstenkado.nl, that's why we are here asking you. We will be available to give feedback.
3. As we are going to be using the logo on a few cars as well, it's important that people can quickly understand it (we are thinking about something like: 'Kom naar kunstenkado.nl' which means come to...
Age group: 30-55
Gender: 70% female, 30% male
Location: All over the Netherlands, but mainly southern part.
Some extra information on the company:
We sell decorative home objects such as paintings, lamps, mirrors, clocks, trays and statues directly to Dutch consumers. We have a store in Eindhoven, the Netherlands, and an online store: www.kunstenkado.nl (the name literally means art & gift).
You may use the website to get a feel for the type of products we sell.
No Files Added