Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Our business works with residential builders along the Lake Michigan shoreline. We provide these builders with creative services such as the following:
* Marketing Consultation
* Simple advertising / collateral design
* Event planning and execution (such as green home launches, open houses for new communities, employee recognition events, etc.)
* Interior decorating / home staging
We are a start up business and would like to include "J. Drenth" or "Drenth" into our business name. The only name we've come up with so far is "J. Drenth Design" however, we feel this does not accurately describe what we do. John Drenth is a builder who had many contacts in west michigan and is the inspiration to our business. (He is the late father of the owner.) We hope that the name "Drenth" will be recognized in the residential building industry and open doors for us.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a solid business name. We need an image / LOGO that can be used on business cards as well as on our business collateral. We need something that helps us to get noticed as a creative house that can help make the business of selling lakefront and lake community homes easier for those in the construction industry who might not have creatives on staff. The logo needs to be both color as well as a black and white version.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Residential Builders who primarily construct homes along the Lake Michigan shoreline and well as in the lakefront communities. Target cities include: St. Joseph, South Haven, Saugatuck, Douglas, Holland, Grand Haven, and Muskegon. All cities are in west Michigan.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We like unique but readable fonts and the color Red as it was tied to John Drenth, our inspiration.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Do not make it too complicated so that it wont be easily readable or transferable to different types of media and print pieces.
No Files Added