Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
The logo typography should reflect the brand characteristicssophisticated, premium, refined.
Angels Envy is a new product rooted in age-old traditions; likewise, the logo should feel timeless, as though it could be an age-old brand that has stood the test of time.
The mark should skew masculine. It needs to feel elegant without feeling feminine.
The logo should be cleanly executed, without a lot of gradients, drop shadows, transparencies, etc. It needs to stand out against the amber-colored bourbon and the intricately detailed wooden wings floating inside the bottle.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Please download the moodboard weve put together with typographic references. These images are evocative of the mood weve established for the brand and the kind of typography wed like to explore. We have also posted an image of the bottle design.
No Files Added