Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
azavista will become a new online group and event portal
It is to be targeted at meeting planners and travel agents.
It will enable them efficient RFP processing, event planning and status information
They can easily share event information with their respective clients
We aim to develop the portal as a workspace or dashboard.
It is important that our portal will be perceived as user friendly and easy to use.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
Professional, Reliable, Web2.0, Friendly
We need a clean, trendy, stylish logo that will be used for web, print and trade show displays.
Web will be the most important use, logically
We currently have no limitations in design, colors or layout.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Meeting Planners, Travel Agents, Conference Organisers, Corporate planners.
No Files Added