Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We self-publish exceptionally easy-to-understand guides and books on Jewish law and custom, as well as traditional prayer texts with transliteration, instruction, and educational audio guides.
We provide friendly printed direction and easy instruction for people seeking to acquire the necessary skills and knowledge needed to lead an enjoyable observant Jewish life. We give them a chance to start over in an easy, non-pushy way.
We also publish fun story books for kids with classic Jewish tales (see our other project on this site).
See our website and products @ www.jewishlearninggroup.com
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We are looking to refresh our logo (see attached for present logo).
We want the new logo to be fresh, slim, clean, hip (not chunky or bulky).
It should convey what we do in a classy, neat manner.
We stand for easy, understandable, with-it, there for you.
The logo should be delivered as a very high-res color and B&W EPS and TIFF, as well as the original fonts and PS or AI files.
It should have a transparent background (or edges) so it can be put on many different backgrounds cleanly.
It should have the following variations:
1. The new logo.
2. Variations of logo on a medallion and on other nice embellishment for the back of books, banners, etc.
3. Abbreiviated logo (i.e. icon) for narrow spines on books.
We DO NOT want the Star of David (or graphical references to it) in the design.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Middle age (30-50) Jewish people.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
We DO NOT want the Star of David, or referances to it in the design.
No Files Added