Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are the graphic design studio fatrabbit DESIGN.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We are exploring the idea of a new identity for our business to replace the attached version of our logo. Being so close to the project for so long we are looking for some outside ideas.
Most importantly we need an icon or symbol that complements our name.
We are exploring shorting our name to just "fatrabbit" dropping the "DESIGN" from the name so long as the design is accompanied by our new tagline "Hare Raising Creative."
We will do our best to comment on submissions as much as possible.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
We want our identity to be clean, simple and professional. It is important that the identity is not cartoony as we want to be taken seriously and our name is sometimes a challenge as it is.
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
The attached antarctica logo is exactly what we want. Clean and simple. We love the way the shape of the penguin is the "a". It works by itself, works in any color, with the name or without. It also makes you smile, but is professional enough to have credibility.
We have always been opposed to a rabbit visual, liking to leave it to our clients imagination. In the case of this antarctica logo, I think the visual is subtle enough that I would not mind the use of a rabbit, but would lean towards a supporting object if the rabbit gets to be to much.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
- ICON/SYMBOL is the most important element of the project.
- When used "fatrabbit" should always be used as one word and lowercase. We like how it looks in our current logo using the font baskerville.
- If the tagline "hare raising creative" can work into the design that would be great.
No Files Added