Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We turn old photos into memories that last forever and can be shared. We scan photos and other materials and create a lasting online album. We then return the original photos and a CD/DVD.
Although many solutions exist for digital photo management, few solutions exist for physical photos. Many people still have boxes full of photos, slides and negatives. We digitize these materials and make them available online.
Potential tag line . . .
your memories forever (preserved,shared,organized)
We can protect, restore, organize and curate the materials.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We are looking for a logo and a theme for our new company called GoPhoto.com.
We are in the process of building out our website and branding and we are looking for a photo and theme that would go with what we are trying to do. This logo/theme needs to be easily identifiable and be able to be on our website, letterhead, business cards, physical packaging, etc.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Baby Boomers and we want them to associate the need for sharing old physical memories with GoPhoto.com
In addition, we also want kids of older babyboomers to associate our name with the ability to scan and preserve memories.
No Files Added