Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
The design elements are for a touring museum exhibit containing some of the Dead Sea Scroll fragments and early American Bibles. The material should be modern with a very high-end museum/university feel. We do NOT want a dried-mud, sandy, parchment or ancient looking design. The design can and SHOULD hint at those things through graphical elements or typography.
Please see all of the "We like these designs" section for examples.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a logo. The logo will be used on all printed and web related content.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
This is a fee based public exhibit. It will be open to and should target all audiences. Think special event at a major museum, classic but modern.
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
(Similar industry, takes something that could be brown-sandy and boring and makes it feel modern, sharp and vibrant. We like the simple design element.)
(like the first logo, we like that this one deals with multiple lines of text in a modern way)
(another example of simple, classic design, not as modern as we'd like)
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
From the (small)
Dead Sea Scrolls (Big)
Bible in America (Big)
No Files Added