Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your logo
Central America, 21-45 years old, male and female, working middle class
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1) The customer needs to feel he is asking a family member for a loan
2) No hassle to acquire a personal loan
3) No hidden fees, not dealing with a bank
Style and Concept
What logo styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
Text and image
What colors do you want to see in your logo?
Green and blue
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo?
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
Print, website, etc.
Do you have other info or links you want to share?
Would like to see a male cartoon or avatar in the logo.
The character's name is Beto, he is a young trustworthy, happy man. He is Latin-American, working class.
The image must not be related to a bank.
No Files Added