Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Advertising and Marketing
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
-that we are part of Localis, a subset of their identity
-that we are involved with charitable initiatives
-that we are empathic, not the opposite of fun, but longer on the empathic axis
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
we like, and want to piggyback off the Localis logo that appears on the mylocalis.com website listed below
we want to at least show the word "charitable" on the logo
any image that enhances communication of the charitable disposition would be welcomed, but the text, if right, may suffice
No Files Added