Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Publishing and Media
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1) Local Feel
2) Hip but not too trendy
3) Somewhat upscale
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
image and text
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
We are 80-90% satisfied with our existing logo, but it is not quite there. (I have attached an .ai file of our existing logo) We arent really happy with the font and also are interested is seeing if there are other ways to incorporate the plate icon or use a different plate icon.
The logo is going to be the masthead of a magazine first and foremost, so it needs to be visible from a distance and easy to read. Ive attached a mock of the first cover We dont like the way the masthead looks, it's too thin and the plate icon takes up too much space. Ive also attached a one page overview of the magazine as background.
Some other points to provide you guidance:
1) We are ok with either a sans-serif or serif font. However, we dont want the serifs in a serif font to be too overwhelming.
2) No script fonts
3) The individual words Locals and Dish need to be differentiated (can be done by varying size, thickness, font, upper vs. lower case, etc.)
4) The individual words Locals and Dish cannot be stacked (we want a horizontal rectangle shaped logo, not a square logo).
5) Upper case, lower case and sentence case text are all ok
6) All logos should be done in black (we are not looking for color to differentiate the elements since the masthead will be one color)
7) Some sort of plate icon (the two semicircular lines in the attached logo) needs to be a component of any logo design
8) We will be adding city names to the logo/masthead so we would like to see the stand-alone version (Just Locals Dish) and versions with city/area names incorporated (specifically Tampa Bay, Sarasota and Orlando). We want a standard placement/way of incorporating all cities/areas.
9) We prefer clean, simple designs
10) We are trying to keep trapped white space to a minimum. We are also struggling with how much space the plate icon takes up. If that could be reduced it would be great.
Thanks for your interest in this project. The first issue of the magazine will be published in July.
No Files Added