Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
ListingsKW Realty Group
What is your industry?
Real Estate and Construction
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
- would like letters of KW blended with a drawn image of a home
- would like look to be professional with some edginess to it (if that makes any sense)
- the logo should make potential clients feel that "this is an established real estate group that I can trust in"
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image + text below the image
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
I've included a picture that details the colour (color) palette I would like to use as it is reflective of the company I represent. The associated blacks and greys can be worked into the image as deemed appropriate, or not at all. Whatever you feel has the best impact and will draw the eye when someone is driving by an open house sign with this logo on it / getting drawn into a facebook page because of the logo in the profile picture section...that type of idea.
No Files Added