Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
I have an idea for a logo that I plan to use for my personal site and business cards. See if you can turn the description below into a great logo:
Circular overall. The face of a lion, drawn in strong comic-book lines. (Not at all Disney-ish though.) Ever so slightly turned away from facing directly forward. An expression of wisdom and determination. Oranges and yellows that would go well against a royal blue background. The lion's mane is stylized, streaming out in all directions, like the rays of the sun.
No Files Added