Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
This is a Logo for a software company called: Linkt.Me (pronounced Link-ta Me).
The Period (.) preceeding Me in our name is important as that is our URL (http://linkt.me ). Our company provides a standardized method of electronically exchanging contact information. Similar to what http://bu.mp is doing. Except that it wont be phone to phone. It will be a one-way Analog to MobilePhone method of exchanging one persons contact info (for example: BusinessCard-to-Phone, Shirt-to-Phone, or PrintedSign-to-phone). Our technology is based on the use of QR codes, so allusion to QR codes in the Logo would be a definite plus, however be careful not to include an entire QR code since it may cause confusion by inviting people to try to scan it. The QR code for the Linkt.Me site is attached and can be used as a design asset.
What We Need:
We need a logo to serve as the starting point for our new brand's identity. Because the name of the company was created when abbreviating the phrase Link To Me, this should be obvious in the resulting logo. We will also be introducing the use of the word Linkt (pronounced Linked) to indicate the past tense of having used our software (for example: Youve been Linkt !). It is therefore important to be able to separate the Me from the rest of our name without spoiling the brand identity in graphical representations of the Youve been Linkt phrase. Avoid phone-to-phone imagery. Only the recipient of the information will be holding a phone. The primary, or typical exchange of info will generally be an exchange from one person to another. There will be secondary cases in which information is being sent from one person to a group of people as would be done by a speaker at a conference (communication of this point is optional). Additional design needs will follow this project if you are interested. Our primary audiences includes Early Adopter Technically-inclined Business People. Business people who frequently exchange business cards with others.
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1) A graphical representation of a persons contact info. This is not limited to a persons email address or phone number. This will contain an array of contact information including for example: name, phone, email, Linked-in Profile, Twitter handle, and more.
2) The Transfer of Information.
3) QR Code
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image + Text. The image will appear by itself without the text in some contexts so it should have some ability to stand on it's own.
No Files Added