Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Software and InfoTech
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Localization is the process of creating content for the world market. This is especially important for software products or marketing material. Besides the economic benefits, some countries require products to pass certain localization requirements set by the government before it can be introduced to their markets. Lingulog is a platform to manage translation projects. It help software developers, website designer and marketing folks to collaborate with translators in order to transate different marketing contents.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
We are open for everything, but you should also include a black/white version as well as a favicon (16x16)
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Not really. We are open for everything. The design should be very slick and simple.
No Files Added