Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Health Care and Biotech
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Clean design that caters to a mostly feminine client base but needs to be neutral enough to draw in male clients as well.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Text Based with a wordmark of some type possibly. Not a must though. Something using an LW for "Lincolnwood" would be ok. One with "LWM" would also be appropriate.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Attached is an example of some concepts I have already put together but the client wasn't quite happy with them so I'm coming here to get some other ideas from you guys as I don't have the time to get this project taken care of at the moment.
No Files Added