Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Spa specializing in oncology care - salon, massage, nails, wig fitting, clothes, etc.
Describe the target audience for your logo
Females ages 35-64, who are cancer patients or caregivers of a loved one with a cancer diagnosis.
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1.Develop a logo that includes the image of vibrant lily full of life.
2. Would like to see the logo with and without the tag line "Being. Becoming. Belonging."
3. Appeal to women ages 35-64
Style and Concept
What logo styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
This logo would need to include both type and an image of a lily.
What colors do you want to see in your logo?
Primary colors need to include: PMS 343, PMS 425
Secondary colors that could be used: PMS 7499, PMS 107, PMS 367, PMS 3262, PMS 305 (I have uploaded the color palette that will need to be used)
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo?
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
Logo will be used on signage, print, website, etc.
Do you have other info or links you want to share?
Final art is required to be submitted as an Illustrator (.ai) file and submitted as PMS colors - not RGB or CMYK
No Files Added