Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
I design and teach law courses for web delivery. I retired from full time teaching (after 33 years) and want to "brand" my courses with my own logo other than the university I was associated with. I want a logo to be used in the course banner. I usually design with RapidWeaver or Dreamweaver.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
I would like a logo that associates emphasizes "online learning" and the "law". The logo is for branding online law courses under my specialty designed portal.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Primary audience is law schools, law students, lawyers.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
I do not want a staid design that shows lawyers in wigs, gavels, scales of justice, binary code, courthouses, law books, etc. The "law" is staid and conservative by background, and learning law online is 21st century--I'd like the logo to somehow reflect that.
No Files Added