Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Leaning Towards. A third word (centered below Leaning Towards) will identify a specific category and page that our visitor is on. For example: Leaning Towards Spirituality, Leaning Towards Holistic, Leaning Towards Raw or Vegan, Leaning Towards Nutrition, Leaning Towards Self-Healing, Leaning Towards Personal Growth, Leaning Towards Personalized Treatments, Leaning Towards Personalized Life Coaching.
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. We are a holistic non-profit organization that supports the furthering of the site users personal, spiritual, emotional and/or physical health through free group calls, online classes and blog-like articles.
2. We are open minded and provide a safe, non-judgmental venue for individuals to explore and evaluate their beliefs and resulting life experiences and determine for themselves how they want to proceed in life to more significantly realize their personal goals.
3. We are not religious and have been practitioners in the personal growth, self healing and metaphysical fields for over 25 years.
Please do not use images that imply or convey medical, western medicine or traditional medical services.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
1. Image + text.
2. This logo will be used on our new website and business cards, which will be one of our next projects.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
1. LeaningTowards.org is a 501c3. Its fourfold mission is:
A) to provide grounded and helpful information on holistic, alternative health modalities, metaphysics, personal growth and spirituality;
B) provide blog-like reviews from experts in the field on some of the sites;
C) provide online calls and classes; 4) demonstrate and establish the open-minded professional integrity and trustworthiness of the two primary practitioners of Leaning Towards.
2. We bridge some of the concepts of Old World Mythologies with New Age modalities (think: Oprah).
3. The primary image and words Leaning Towards should remain the same color(s) and the third word that represents a specific category will have a standout text design to bring (secondary) emphasis to the category it is in, or to alert the user to what category he or she is viewing.
No Files Added