LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
CellTrak is the leading provider of cellular solutions to the home health and hospice industry. The CellTrak service securely transmits and receives data before and after each patient visit. Your patient specific care plan information is delivered to the field staff and they complete their visit record right through the cell phone this improves compliance, productivity and profitability.
The current tag line is "connected with care" - however we need mock up with and without the tag line. Note that the current website is also going through redesign - the project for which is posted on CrowdSpring. Obviously, the look and feel of the logo and website need to be consistent including color and messaging.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
A new logo. The entire Website + Logo is being redesigned and put on CrowdSpring for input. Logo needs to communicate a message that CellTrak is:
2. Technologically advanced (utilizes GPS)
3. Accessible and simple to deal with
4. A big and stable player in the market
The current website is www.celltrakgps.com. You can see the current logo at the website as well.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
The target audience is a business buyer/ower of a business - it is a B2B company. There are two customer segments -
1. Healthcare agency - these agencies provide the GPS enabled cellphones to their professional staff who deliver the home health services to customers. The Celltrak enabled cellphones provide health care plans to the service providers who can instantly see what services is required and mark off the service delivered to the customer. This data is transmitted electronically to the Celltrak backend software, which in turn transfers the data to the main backend software used by the agency
2. Backend Software provider - these software providers license their software to many of the bigger homehealth provider agencies. This software enables agencies to manage people, care plans, billing, scheduling etc.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Some great logos here for reference - http://dzineblog.com/2007/12/kick-ass-cr...
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
A clean logo. The current color scheme does not need to be utilized and multi color is ok too.
No Files Added