Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Consulting and Professional Services
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. Movement /Progress - My customers are A. Individual leaders seeking coaching to advance their careers B. Companies looking to drive change, launch a strategic plan or roll out a new vision etc. C. Motivational speaking audiences looking for an example of a successful stories - all want to get from "where they are" to "where they wish to be"
2. Action / Decision - Every story has an event or "turning point" that forces action (hopefully upward and positive action)
3. Results - Stories have climatic chapters - so should careers and projects. But instead of dropping to falling action (see attached sample plotline) there should be an indication of continued upward movement i.e. the next story/goal
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
I like text and image blended together e.g. plotline leadership with the "line" or other graphic as part of it.
My company has a tagline (Plotline Leadership: Shaping Your Success Story), but that does not need to be incorporated
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
I like - Simple, clean powerful. First thought colors are blue and grey, but open on that.
I included a sample of what a plotline looks like for reference, but DO NOT want to convey falling action. Keep it positive. I also included some logos I like.
No Files Added