Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Smith & Adams, PLLC (not as important as the image since we have not hammered this out entirely yet)
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
These are some thoughts we have as we have imagined the logo:
1. This kind of goes back to various mystical precepts of many cultures that believe there is a life force and rule set that make up the universe. Seeing the law itself as a "rule set" through which life is filtered- we thought about some sort of light (sun possibly) combined with the "rule set" to become the universe.
2. Growing your business/ estate
3. Protection of your family/ estate/ business
We are starting up a smaller firm focusing on estate planning, probate, real estate and business law. This is transactional and, as we see it, more of a "helping" and "building" practice than the traditional antagonistic aggressive firms who focus on litigation.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
At this point we are looking for an image with the presumption that text can always be added in later. Please use green as the base color- we are married to using this color.
NO use of scales of justice or traditional legal imagery please.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
we are happy to go into more detail or discuss our concept with anyone who has questions
No Files Added