Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Heard, Ary & Dauro, LLC
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
We want to appear modern, technically proficient, and straightforward.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
We are looking for a logo that incorporates the first letters of our names, and possibly an ampersand, in a way that doesn't obviously spell "HAD." We prefer modern designs, with clean lines. We want to avoid pictures, especially stereotypical "lawyer" images like scales, columns, etc.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
We want to be able to use this logo on our website, letterhead, and business cards. As a result, we need some iterations that also include the full firm name out to the side of the logo, below the logo, etc.
Here's our website: http://www.heardlaw.com/
I have also attached a copy of our current letterhead as an example of what we want to replace.
No Files Added