Law Firm Logo Design
Branding is not optional for attorneys and law firms. Whether you want to or not – you have a brand and it impacts everything you do. In fact, while clients typically hire individual attorneys, the law firm’s brand is the second most important reason clients retain particular legal counsel. Collaborate with professional logo designers from around the world to create a custom, high-impact logo that makes your law firm, practice or legal business shine. Risk-free, affordable and quick.
With every project you'll get:
- Dozens of designs in 7 days or less
- 100% money back guarantee
- Award winning customer support
- 60,000+ happy clients
- Free legal contract protecting your intellectual property
Need some help getting started?
Use our FREE Brand Identity Guide to build a strong brand.
Used by tens of thousands of successful businesses to build a stronger brand
and earn a better return on investment.
Get the FREE Brand Identity Guide!
- How to clearly articulate your brand identity.
- How to define your brand personality.
- How to set your brand voice.
- How to identify your brand’s audience and more!
how crowdspring works...
1.Tell us what you need.
- Interactive Q&A customized for logo projects.
- Flexible pricing for everyone.
- Simple (takes just a few minutes) and proven process.
"I loved working with crowdspring! It was so exciting to watch your project pick up steam as you gave feedback to the creatives. It felt very collaborative and you have so many creative people submitting ideas just for your project. Their system is organized, easy to use and understand. I am so happy with the results!"
2.Work with our über-talented designers
- Multiple designers submit dozens of concepts.
- Review, rate, and give feedback.
- One price. Pick the design you love.
"In 10 years I have launched 17 projects on crowdspring and have always been impressed. Crowdspring brings 10 maybe even 100 times more creativity than simply working with a single random creative I could have found outside of crowdspring where I might only see a couple different concepts. And the price is very affordable."
3.Pick the winning design and finalize the project.
- Select the winner.
- Make final adjustments.
- Receive full rights to the work you purchased.
FAQs for step 3
"I just finished my 2nd of 3 projects with crowdspring. The first was an incredible book cover. This new project was artwork for a wooded token. I have a 3rd project on going for the development of a logo for graphic for my wife's jewelry business. I'll summarize - Don't waste your time at other sites - just come to crowdspring.com. The experience, the talent and the result will only make your life easier."