Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Food & Beverage
About Your Company
This logo will be for a website and a cooking show.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Colors to Explore
Laura in the Kitchen
Top 3 Things
Simplicity. Relatable. Fun.
This logo will be used for the cooking show 'Laura in the Kitchen', which is very popular on YouTube and has an accompanying website laurainthekitchen.com. This show teaches viewers how simple it is to cook. We would like to be able to use it on the website (so it should be viewable when small) as well as in video.
No Files Added