Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
I need a logo for an organization called Launch Weekend. Launch Weekend is an organization that puts on tech startup events for entrepreneurs and developers. We need something that feels cool webby-ish or techy. It HAS to be fresh. Colors are up to you. Vector format preferred. Basically we are representing independent tech developers and people in the community who want to make things happen. The event is also fun, so keep that in mind.
The event will be city based, so a logo that we can put a city name with would be great. See the example below. Our first event will be LaunchWeekend LA!
Other logos I like are userplane, skype, tweethunt.com 's logo.
Colorwise, blues and greens are always cool, but not required.
http://www.rubiconproject.com/ has a cool logo too...
No Files Added