Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Lastrapes Insurance Agency
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
You do not have to incorporate the tag line but you can if you wish "Insuring families and individuals since 1975!", but if it'll fit and incorporate give it a shot.
Also, The business is located in New Orleans and tied to the community so if it'll work you can use something tied to the city in the logo (but this is not a necessity) Maybe a Pelican or Jackson square statue.
Also, The logo needs to be able to work on a number of mediums: business cards, letterhead, and company knit shirts.
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1.) Trust, Reliability, Confidence, Dependability, Integrity
2.) Strength and Protection (it is an insurance agency after all)
3.) Warm and Welcoming
4.) Strong place in community
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image + Text,
Stay away from yellow, orange, red as main colors (ok as accents). Prefer shades of blues, greens, and black and white/ silver. But if it looks good, it looks good.
No Files Added