Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a energy audit and installation company. We deal mainly with homeowners and small businesses. The name lantern was chosen to show that we can illuminate the path to energy independence. We provide knowledge and guidance in the areas of energy conservation, efficiency and allternative energy as well as providing the measures needed to implement that change. We differentiate ourselves through high quality,cutting edge technology, environmental stewardship and superior customer service.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
A Logo to be used for all media, letterhead,clothing,vehicles, website, etc. A logo that will "brand" our image adn make us easy to remember
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
home owners and small business owners
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We have no existing boundries
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
again. no existing boundies
No Files Added