Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
The Lakes at Monaco Pointe
What is your industry?
Real Estate and Construction
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
This is a beautiful apartment complex with extensive grounds and multiple water features. This is an accepting community where anyone could enjoy living. It is located in Denver, Colorado but does not have mountain views. The logo should be clean and modern while representing the property.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
I would like a logo with text and something else... it does not have to be an icon or an image, but something with the name to make it more interesting.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Please visit www.lakesatmonacoapts.com for pictures and more information about the community.
No Files Added