Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a vintage clothing, shoes & accessory online retailer. Our current site is: www.thefactoryvintage.com but we are changing our name to LAVintage.com. Every item that we sell is truly unique in terms of size, color, fabric, construction, brand & so on.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
I need you to design a Logo for our online store
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Don't have any to refer to:
1. We want to convey to our audience that we are the fashion or vintage capital of the world (ie Hollywood, Melrose Place, which is a very popular st. in Los Angeles where top vintage stores are & so on).
No Files Added