Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Who are you?
A mobile food vending business (trailer/concession stand) specialized in the Colombian/Venezuelan dish called arepas.
What do you need?
A creative logo that is fun, attractive yet easy to remember. It would be used on the trailer, websites, menus, local papers and magazines.
Who Is Your Audience?
Local Austin people ranging from young adults to young professionals who enjoy the nightlife in Austin as well as a casual lunch/dinner in food trailer parks. Typical Austinites.
We want to send them a trendy and attractive message of a clean and delicious place to eat.
We Like These Examples
We Absolutely Must Have
Needs to be a resizable logo, with good image resolution on every size.
Would need to go well under the vending window and/or on the sides.
Please don't include any type of flags.
No Files Added