Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. Mobile experience - get information fast on your smart phone.
2. The app name (Komute) is inspired by two concepts - commuting to work, and community (user submitted content will be encouraged, rewarded).
3. The application is loosely themed to match mid 1900s communist propaganda.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Prefer Image only, and curious about image and text
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
The application will launch on Windows Phone first, then iOS. We're looking for a logo that fits into the Metro design language but can easily extend into iOS as well. Would be thrilled to see both platforms in your submission.
No Files Added