Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1) Fun, young, modern/hipster, masculine vibe (avoid goofy and pretentious)
2) Incorporate the koala bear (the animal) in the logo. Whether it's full body, just the head, or some combination of head & body / arms / claws / etc
3) Easy to understand visually. Keep it simple.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
We would love to have a few iterations of the logo:
- Full logo combination (image and text) - use on web and marketing materials
- Image only (use on product, t-shirts, etc)
- Text only (use on product, additional marketing materials). This text could be included in the image and we just pull out the font for use of it alone, rather than having to live outside of the logo completely. Your call.
NOTE: Ideally, our logo would be able to live by itself as image and text, image only and text only
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Overall, have fun with it and get creative as we really want this logo to represent our fun, young brand.
Color usage: We'd like to keep it to a 2 or 3 color logo. If it's a color logo, would ultimately like to see it in black/white too.
Font: If using a font, legible is better than some fancy script.
Attached, within the "Materials" section are a few logo examples to reference.
- KoalaLogo and KoalaLogo2 use an "outline" style that I enjoy and think fits within the minimalist approach we use.
- KoalaLogo3 and PenguinLogo, while both fairly simple, interject an element of fun (the hipster glasses on the Koala and the tie on the penguin).
- The RaboticLogo is just really cool.
No Files Added