Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Kids Social Skills
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Psychological services for children, parents, and young adults
Describe the target audience for your logo
Primarily parent of children and young adults. However other professionals are also a target (e.g., psychologists, social workers, pediatricians, special Ed teachers, etc)
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Our main practice is to teach social skills, and help children better understand social relationships.
While the child is the client and in the center, we are all about interacting with others in a collaborative and reciprocal means.
2. teach the complexity of relationships (vs. seeing things in black and white)
3. playfulness/fun/creativity (but it cannot be too childish as we serve a wide range of ages)
Style and Concept
What logo styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
What colors do you want to see in your logo?
colors that would fit my website:
in general warm colors: orange, deep red, green, brown
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo?
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
both print and website
Do you have other info or links you want to share?
the most important message is that we are helping people to feel more comfortable with others.
We are considering to change the company's name...therefore the logo needs to convey the practice essence without relaying on the name.
(the new name: SociAbility (with or without "making sens of relationships").
No Files Added