Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
New Non/profit Charity for Kids needs stylized Logo. The scope of this group is potentially world wide and we are trying to attract kids who are trying to help change the world for the better including such issues as Global Warming, world starvation, education and others. By getting involved, they earn what are called Charitable credits. We will recruit members through school tours with our singing performers.
The Logo, therefore, must be considered "cool" to kids in the age group from 6 to 21. Must be attractive to both girls and boys!
I am enclosing a sample of our 1st draft that my wife had done but we are not "crazy" about it. (It is a little too girlish looking) Please draw inspiration from it and improve it or use your own new approach/idea also which may be much better.
No Files Added