Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Kid Film Fest
What is your industry?
Entertainment and Sports
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
It's a film festival for kid-created films, so it can be playful or have a kid-like element to it, but we still want it to be a clean logo that looks good on the web, on the big screen, on a t-shirt, etc.
The kids directors will get Hollywood-like treatment so it would be great if it feels like other popular film festivals. Kids will also be selecting the films and running the show.
Please include the tagline: By Kids, For Kids
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
I'd like it to be a horizontal logo (for website, and on the big screen), primarily text but feel free to experiment with other subtle elements (directors chair, film strip, lights, etc. - just not too cheesy/clipart-ish). Imagining mostly black on white or white on black, but feel free to experiment with a few other color elements.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Avoid having the logo be too busy, like these two: http://www.mommyniri.com/wp-content/uplo... and this: http://irkedmagazine.com/wanderingagorap...
And shoot more for clean logos like this: http://logofury.com/wp-content/uploads/2... and http://www.urbanfonts.com/blog/wp-conten...
No Files Added