Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Logo shouldn't include my name (I don't have a separate business name). Could work in my initials, though. I do voice acting; supplying the audio voice for commercials, audio books and staff training information for medical companies.
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. Professionalism (I am a veterinarian as well as having professional standards for my voice work)
2. Warmth and friendliness
3. A connection to voice work (as in a microphone) and/or a cat (as a play on my name Kat)
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image, with maybe my initials (KC).
I don't want something cartoony; it should be sophisticated, but it can include drawings or outlines.
I would like it with a white background, but I'll probably be adding color on the CD label background. I like purple, yellow, green colors (one or more), in understated tones.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Logos for voice actors usually include a microphone as an obvious link to their work. I would be open to including one, but its not mandatory. I will be using this logo on my demo CD cover, my business cards, and stationary.
No Files Added