Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Community & Non-Profit
About Your Company
“Love, Mom.” Is community initiative that inspired by the COVID-19 crisis. The purpose of this initiative is to collect donations or unused supplies for mothers and children in Hamilton County (Cincinnati) during this hard time. The focus is that the care package of supplies that young mother's receive is a gift from them to your child (new born or toddler). The Target Audience are pregnant or existing mothers of toddlers. The logo should be personable like a "love note" between mother and child. The logo options can include a font, icon, and/or an illustration. The primary color for the organiztion is purple.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
1) a loving connection between mother and child, 2) a professional organization, and 3) Strength of a woman
No Files Added