Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Kids Home Fitness is a new company and we are looking for a world class logo.
Kids Home Fitness is developing and marketing fitness products for families across the world. These products include home fitness programs, video games, board games, books etc. The companies first product line is called "Karate Kids Home Fitness" which will allow children to learn martial arts, fitness and build character in their own home.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We are looking for the logo for our "Karate Kids Home Fitness" line. As this will be the main logo it must be world class, sharp, and speak to our target market.
This logo will be used in all forms: web, print, full colour, grey scale, tshirts, books etcetera.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Our audience is similar to the children's breakfast cereal market.
Our logo must appeal to both adults and children. Adults have to buy our program, but kids must want to use our products.
We want the logo to feel:
- clean and professional
- happy, colourful and friendly (think Disney logo)
- we would like it to convey the fact that it is 'Home Fitness' so consumers understand that they would use our products in their own home
- the age range of children is 5 to 12 years old, with our focus on the 10 year old child
- the logo can have a martial arts or Asian feel to it, but nothing 'aggressive', it must be 'family'
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Badaboom style cartoon font.
visit www.clubpenguin.com to see a very successful Disney property.
For colors we are thinking some yellow and black as they are psychological colors of 'cheap' and 'powerful'. Perhaps some red as its very powerful.
We want the design to be sharp and really happy and family friendly.
Perhaps an action character.
Perhaps a "Japanimation" type logo.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
The full name "Karate Kids Home Fitness"
Nothing aggressive or violent looking.
No Files Added