Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Food and Beverage
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Background: Kapsa Water is a socially responsible company whose goal it is to provide the following:
1. Kapsa will package water in 500 milliliter sachets to be sold in Uganda, with goals for expanding to other East Africa countries. These sachets will be substantially less expensive than bottled water and create less waste from the packaging than similarly bottled water.
2. Kapsa will provide a business model to create jobs for operators and distributors. We want to empower Ugandans to create their own businesses while selling safer, less expensive water.
3. Kapsa will partner with agencies who can effectively repurpose/recycle the bags into crafts/fuel/etc.
As far as look and feel, we are looking for something that is non-corporate, where clean, fresh, progressive are words that embody the look and feel of both our logo and website.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
image + text
Could also be image only... but would have to have a tagline I"m guessing
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Other words to describe the product/company:
Cheerful, natural, inventive
No Files Added