Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Companys activity: Film Production, TV Programs, Advertising and Corporate Video; We are a small company; B2B (business to business) mainly; independent (not a branch of another
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a logo that will be used on a website, advertisement materials, business cards, etc.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Our customers are TV stations, corporations and advertising agencies.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We would like to see the following colours: Yellow, black, white. We would like to have the name displayed and to have a symbol too. A good example might be the logo of CNBC.com, however it is not necessary to be very similar. The company name might be written down in a more interesting way.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
We must have: the colours: yellow, black, white; company name displayed
No Files Added