Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Jungle Jubilee/Bash for the Bears
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1) Jungle Jubilee is the name of our annual fundraiser. We would like to do a twist on the branding of the event and call it "Jungle Jubilee: Bash for the Bears" because all the proceeds of this event will benefit the renovation of our Brown Bear exhibit. So, we would like to keep some of the equity in the name/look of our current brand, while adding a spin with the "Bear" concept.
2) This is a sophisticated, yet fun fundraising event at a Zoo.
3) Adding the "Bash for the Bears" element will be an unexpected turn for people in our small community who have attended this event several times over. Marrying the "old" with the "new" is a key piece of this assignment.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image plus text. I've uploaded the "old" Jungle Jubilee logo for reference. One idea that was tossed around was the idea of a Brown Bear "breaking through" the old logo. I like the concept, but that may difficult to execute. I'm open to seeing that idea, or a different way to combine "old" and "new." I have attached some actual Brown Bear photos, but am also open to using a silhouette. You'll notice the "old" logo has silhouettes of other animals - those do not need to be part of the new logo. Same thing with the "palm tree" top on the "J" - I think that might conflict with the Brown Bear image as Bears don't live anywhere near palm trees! Please avoid anything whimsical or overdone. We'll invite individuals from all generations (20s to 80s!) to this event, so it needs to have a broad range of appeal.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
The logo will be used on the website, on the program brochure, on signage, and on thank you cards and emails. Overall, it would be good to stick with a similar font and Pantone colors. Currently the logo is used on a black background; I am open to keeping it on black or going toward a logo that can be used on a white background. The event is not currently on our website.
The current logo colors are as follows:
Pantone 7495 C - green
Pantone 470 C burnt orange
Pantone 458 C pale yellow
Pantone 4535 C - tan
No Files Added