Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Entertainment and Sports
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
I want to communicate:
2. a memorable time or experience
3. musicality or just plain great music!
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
I'm leaning towards just an image-based logo only because my producer name "Jproof" seems wordy. But I am certainly open to an image + text style logo if the the letters aren't too gaudy or lengthy in appearance.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
I am a music producer that has recently co-produced Usher's latest song "Good Kisser." I'm relatively unknown as a producer since I work under the mentorship of some more well known music producers. But I'm trying to build my brand and status as a producer and I think the right logo will help going forward. I want fans and music listeners to see my logo and somehow feel the musical energy of the songs I produce like "Good Kisser." I'm not sure if that means that the logo has a musical symbol like a treble clef or headphones or even musical notes. But I know the feeling I want to convey. The feeling is that when you listen to a Jproof produced song, you're gonna feel good. You're gonna be excited and you'll have an eargasm. I'm open to nearly all designs, though I would describe myself as minimalistic at heart. Be inventive and fun!
No Files Added