Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Travel & Hotel
About Your Company
Journiful is a website that allows users to create and share vacation guides and blogs with other users around the world. As well as find unique travel news and community curated travel content.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
We want the logo to be playful yet professional. The best logo would give you an idea of what our product is without having to explain it. Something you could see representing a modern tech company. We want to try and avoid symbols that are too specific to a single aspect of traveling - (like an airplane or hotel.) Our typical customer is middle-aged and spends a moderate amount of money on travel.
We would highly prefer that the work be in vector form, we plan to use it at varying sizes and need it to scale well.
No Files Added