Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Starting a Job Website which will have ads for jobs which are readily available. The name of the site is ready work (without the space) So basically the jobs advertised on the site will be fast jobs, unlike other job sites where you see a job ad, apply for it, then you get a interview call after 2 months, you do an interview and then let you know after 1 month etc. So this site will advertise jobs which are readily available, The site will still advertise all kinds of jobs including IT Jobs, So it is like check out the site, apply for job online and get an interview call the same week and at times start working the same week.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
1) The logo will be used on the top left corner of the site logo is 390px by 82px ,
1) We also need the same logo with a bit more work on it which would occupy Quarter of the bottom of a A4 page. This page will be used to advertise the jobs on the billboards and will have the sites logo and address at the bottom with all the contact details.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
People who are looking for work.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
1) With a happy cartoon character which will stick in peoples mind. Have a look at www.jobberbase.com There is a cartoon character but he is very nerdy, we need some thing fresh and with a smile and a organised and responsible character.
2) The caption we had in mind was of traffic lights , so ready steady work ! This is pretty important to have the traffic lights as we are planning to have small flash animation later which will replace the logo and also play the flash file on other websites to attract traffic.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
The cartoon character, the traffic light colors, a fresh web 3.0 feel to the logo,
No Files Added