Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
This logo is for an advertising agency. The agencys name is JNASmartwork.
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1) The first question we ask our clients is Why. We want to know their mission, beliefs, Why they are advertising, before anything else. So, incorporating a question mark into this logo is something we are interested in. We know question marks and light bulbs are very common icons for smart, ideas, thinking, etc. but we are hoping for a unique, unexpected way of incorporating a question mark into the design. For example, it may be possible to use either an upside-down J or a lowercase a to form a question mark.
2) JNASmartwork mixes smart strategy with great creative product. Thus, the Smartwork, or smart artwork. Logo concepts that can somehow blend smart thinking and questioning, with the artwork idea (artisanship, craftsmanship, artists tools, high design) would be on target.
3) We are FUN. We want a fresh, modern, unique spirit to this brandmark. Here is a chance to surprise us and try something different. In addition to the above direction, as long as the logo communicates JNASmartwork, the sky is the limit. What can you bring that we havent thought of?
Specific direction as to creation of icons and design of the name is included below.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
We are interested in three basic approaches to the logo design:
First - Make JNA into an icon image that is interesting and cool and artistic on its own, and then lock up that JNA icon with the text line Smartwork. = [JNA Icon] Smartwork.
Second Design an icon with a question mark or other unique icon that says smart thinking, artwork, etc (see rationale above) with JNASmartwork spelled out in text. = [? or other Icon] JNASmartwork
Note: When JNASmartwork is used all together in text there should be some difference between JNA and Smartwork (either different fonts, or if the same font JNA is bold, Smartwork is light, etc.)
Third As long as it works with the name JNASmartwork - anything you can think of that brings the ideas of asking Why, smart, art, etc. to life. (For instance, are the letters ART highlighted in the JNASmartwork text? Does the SM in Smartwork get smaller and superscript, like when a Service Mark is used in a brand name? Etc.)
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
As to color, we have traditionally used an aqua blue, gray and black as a pallet. You can continue in this pallet, but we are eager to see other color pallets as well again, we want the logo, and our agency to portray a fun, modern, fresh feel.
No Files Added