Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Your Sterling Secret
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. We want to communicate that we only rent fine sterling silver jewelry. So we want our logo to convey quality.
2. We want to present jewelry rental as exciting, innovative, but luxurious at the same time.
3. We want our customers to have trust in the rental jewelry process.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
- image + text or text with some letters functioning like an image. For example, the S's in Sterling and Secret can be letters in image form. Or simple text with an image above or on the side of the text.
- We want the logo to be very LEGIBLE. We want to avoid overly cursive letters, and have a clean design.
- We really like clever logos that play with the words or sound. It'd be great to play with the double S's to form an image that we can use without text.
- I am attaching a small list of some logos, and the aspects we like about them.
- feel free to be creative!
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
We want to incorporate a crimson color with these color specifications:
You can see how we used the color in our last website in the previous logo: kaarasterling.com
We are redoing the website, name and logo because we want a modern look. However, we want to keep the color.
White background please
No Files Added